Ok, I get it. I hardly ever post. Stop yelling at me. Actually, please do yell at me! We gotta take this show back on the road, eh? Let’s start it off with one of my favorite (and only) posts of the year–favorite things!!
If there’s one thing I like to do, it’s shop. So narrowing down my list was trickier than I thought. Let me be clear–I LOVE every item I’m sharing. I take this post very seriously. Ha!
Well if that’s not a hodgepodge of things, I don’t know what is! Leggings! Highlighters! Toilet lever! Wait, what? Let me explain…
Favorite Things 2021
- Gold Toilet Lever: Yes. It changed my toilet game! Wait. It changed my toilet’s game. That makes more sense. Trust me on this one. It’s such a small, yet impactful change for a small bathroom in particular.
- Gold Initial Necklace: Admittedly, a couple of these are my daughter’s favorites, so I decided to include them. For what it’s worth, I’m a high school teacher, and allll the girls are wearing these necklaces. So pretty, right?
- Countertop Ice Machine: We have a full basement bar, but we were lacking the ice we needed to make drinks for people. This ice machine has such a low profile, it’s super quiet, and it makes all the ice we need! AND I love the price!
- Smart Phone Tripod: Man I love this thing! It comes in clutch when we’re trying to take any kind of group shot!
- Tinkle Razors: I love these so much, I hand them out to my friends like candy! They shave that hairy fuzz right off your face! Sounds awful, but trust me. Your makeup goes on better, your moisturizer applies better, and I find that my tanning bronzer works better as well!
- Leggings: This is another one of my daughter’s favorites. I felt like I kept seeing them in my Amazon cart, so I did a double check. She has FIVE pairs of these! They come in the prettiest colors, so I don’t blame her.
- Greeting Card Organizer: I raved about this over on Instagram, and I’m definitely telling you to buy one. If you’re a last minute-er like I am, this comes in so handy! Running out the door and late for a graduation party? Grab and go! Thank you, little card box.
- Slimming Swimsuit: Look. I’m no fashion blogger. But when this body went into that suit, I received so many compliments. It’s especially attractive on me when I keep said body under water. 🙂 Seriously though–very pretty!
- Makeup Mirror: Another favorite of Little Miss. She bought this for her poorly-lit dorm room, and she raves about it. Her roommate has one, as well.
- Travel Jewelry Organizer: I’ve been fortunate to travel quite a bit in my lifetime, and I have developed quite a discernment for what works and what doesn’t. This thing is awesome! I don’t wear much jewelry, so I never felt the need for this. Uh, I was wrong.
- Family Passport Wallet: Speaking of travel…I’m not sure how I ever went without this thing! Anyone who has ever traveled with kids out of the country is all “Preach! This thing’s a life-changer!” and they’re right.
- Hair Claw Clips: Raise your hand if you have fine, slippery hair. *Raises hand. NOTHING stays in my hair, and it’s so frustrating! My daughter bought these, and when I saw how well they worked, I quickly snagged a couple. Score!
- Pastel Highlighters: Oh my lord. Where were these when I was in high school?! These highlighters are the best school/work/life tool I’ve purchased in YEARS. I love them and use them every. single. day.
If you read that whole thing, you deserve a gold star! I put hard money on my sister-in-law being the only one who actually read it. xoxo Ha!
Want more favorite things? Look here!
Man. I guess I’ve been doing these a long time! I think I’m missing a couple, but these favorites really never go out of style! Have fun looking around!
Who knows where 2015 and 2017 went?
FV 2019 I posted twice (must be to make up for “15 and ’17?) and included the makeup setting spray that I gift every Christmas and the daily moisturizer that has become a favorite of my husband’s too!
Some of the best bloggers I know have also shared their favorite things, and I know it’s gonna be a problem for my bank account! My friend Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick has hosted this hop for years, and it’s one of my favorite things! (See what I did there?) By all means, check them all out!
In My Own Style
Dimples and Tangles
Evolution of Style
Home Stories A to Z
Sincerely Sara D
A Thoughtful Place
Just a Girl