It’s that time of year! My favorite things for 2020 post is here, and I think I’m more excited about it than you are? 🙂 I love looking back on the past year to see what I truly love…and then rationalize spending the money on it by writing a post. Ha!
Let’s get right to it, shall we?
- Hmm. Is it bad to start off with booze? I’m a huge fan of eggnog, but when I had this Evan Williams eggnog at a family Christmas party a couple of years ago, it was a game-changer! It’s strong (in my opinion), so it’s such a good sipper throughout the evening!
- This little portable heater is my new best friend! I’ve used an old one for years in my classroom, but it finally died. I love this thing so much that I brought it home from school to use during my virtual teaching. It oscillates, has two heat settings, and even has a cool fan for when those hot flashes hit! Oy vey.
- I know. It looks like a computer mouse. But this thing! It is a SILENT computer mouse! I keep my laptop in my living room, and I like to be on my computer when we’re watching tv. Needless to say, the clicking was getting annoying. I was worried this wouldn’t work right, but it’s brilliant!
- I love the Raskog utility cart from Ikea so much that I have three of them. The versatility is endless, and this green one had to be mine. Simply because of the color.
- This personalized puzzle is such a favorite that I’m about to buy my third one in one year! It was the perfect way to get us through quarantine, and it proves to be a sentimental pastime at family gatherings!
- Ok, listen. I’ve been a fan of Victoria Emerson bracelets for a long time. But when she came out with Apple watch bands????? Every. single. time someone sees them on me, I get a compliment. The one I have is pictured above. And I may have just purchased another one.
- I started putting this powdered collagen in my coffee about a year ago, and it changed my hair dramatically. I was losing hair like CRAZY, and it was really starting to concern me-like panic concern. I put one (flavorless) scoop in my morning coffee, and that drastic shedding has stopped! Now I swear by the stuff.
- My pasty white skin is always in need of a self-tanner in the winter. My daughter uses this Isle of Paradise, and I “borrowed” it. It’s so nice! I recommend spraying it and rubbing it in with a daily moisturizer for the best coverage, but it’s so natural!
- We recently had a shed built for our backyard, and it inspired me to finally put in a cut flower garden (ten years after I originally wanted one, but who’s counting?) Floret Farm’s Cut Flower Garden book has been an invaluable tool for me! I have pages marked, lines highlighted, notes taken…and let’s be honest-the pictures are gorgeous!
- For all my tall girls out there, I saved the best one for last. Long leggings! I’m 5’9″, and I’d say my legs are about 5’7″ of that. I have never been able to wear leggings without tall boots because I couldn’t find them long enough. These leggings are awesome! I bought the 34″ inseam, but it goes up to 36 inches! They are also high-waisted and fit beautifully. You’re welcome.
WHEW! Pretty sure all that typing brought me to my blogging quota for the year. I’m exhausted. Ha! Well I hope you were able to find something from my list! If you’d like to see what my friends are suggesting, here’s some links for you! They are making me fill up my shopping carts, I know that much!
Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick
Chris at Just a Girl
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality
Myquillyn at The Nesting Place
Brooke at All Things Thrifty
Stacy at Stacy Risenmay