Happy Monday–otherwise known as the first day of my two-day week. Woop! #teacherperk My bestie Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick is hosting her Stuff We Love tour again this year, and I’m here to share my list! If you’re here from In My Own Style, then welcome!
1. The leggings! So I’m 5’9, and my legs are about 5’6 of that. Well, it feels like it anyway. I have THEE hardest time finding leggings that are long enough for me, and I finally found them. My only complaint? They only come in black. Come on, NYandCo!
2. I actually talked about this in my post about my makeup bag, but I have to repeat it. Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer is one of the only ones I’ve found that doesn’t have an orange tint to it. The fact that it smells like chocolate is a bonus. Or a curse if you’re applying it and you’re craving chocolate.
3. So I recently upgraded my camera to a Canon 6D full frame. Yeah…it’s pretty incredible. I’m still such an amateur at this stuff, but it takes some gorgeous shots! I wavered for quite a while on getting the full frame, but it was the best decision! It makes much more sense when using my prime lens now!
4. I recently purchased these silver coffee mugs, and I can’t get over how pretty they are! They’re for the basement (a more modern and manly space in the making), so I’m excited to see them get put to use. I actually purchased them for much less at HomeGoods, but they do sell them at Target!
5. I’m not a huge game person. I get bored easily and would rather just sit and visit. Until I played Cards Against Humanity, of course. It should be known. It’s ADULT. It’s offensive and vile and immature–right up my ally. I have never laughed so hard at a game in my life.
6. I can’t even. You need to know that I missed my calling in life. I was meant to be a royal. I’m sure of it. If nothing else, I was meant to have a British accent. The Crown is my current obsession on Netflix. If you don’t have Netflix, order it now. Just for this show.
I could probably go on and on here, but this is a sampling of stuff I love right now! Head on over to the Christina at Remodelando la Casa to see what she’s loving now too! I’ll be right behind you.