Woah. Not that it’s anything new, but since I’ve been back to blogging, I had to take a break. I came down with a sinus infection and bronchitis last week, and I was down for the count. Luckily, I’ve recovered just in time to join my BFF (aka Thrifty Decor Chick) for her annual round up of favorite things!
My list of favorites!
- Well this is just disappointing. The first thing on my list isn’t available online. Old Navy’s Sea Salt and Fig perfume is so good! It was an impulse buy in line a few months ago, and now I pick one up every time I go.
- Being sick has its advantages. ONE of them is this gem of a show called “The Great British Baking Show”. I’ve always said I feel like I was born in the wrong country, and this show is just another reminder of that. It’s charming; it’s funny; it’s witty! I binged an entire season and then some.
- Is this silly? Maybe, but I’m addicted. The Happy Color app is mindless fun if you like coloring…but not actually coloring. Try it before you judge me.
- My favorite shape is the circle. And that is my favorite thing. Just kidding. This round wood vase is perfection! A little modern, a little classic, a whole lotta awesome.
- This $10 LED candle lights went on my window sills last year, and I’ll never use anything else. Talk about hands-free! Aren’t they adorable in the Christmas tree?
- While it’s a bit of a splurge, I thought I’d give a shout-out to this little Canon camera. My daughter uses it for making videos, and it is incredible! We researched quite a bit before she made the purchase, and I’m so glad we got it. The videos are impeccable.
- Not fancy, but I love this thing. My lunch tote steals the show every time someone new sees it. So many compliments! It has a wide-open mouth so I can easily put my dishes in it without having to cram them in there. I keep silverware in front pocket, and it keeps everything nice and flat in the center.
Soooo that was a lot of things, eh? What can I say? I like what I like. Please go join my friends and fellow bloggers to see what their favorites are! It’s one of my favorite blog weeks of the year!