Alllllrighty. It’s results time. 1. Don’t judge our weirdness. It can’t be helped. 2. Visit Sarah’s blog to hear her explanations behind her answers. Good stuff, I tell ya!
Just a Girl Quiz:
1. Who removes their burger from the bun? Thrifty. She’s a freak.
2. Which one of us didn’t tell ANYONE about their blog for four years? Uhhh yeah. That’s kind of a sore spot for my friends. To this day, I don’t know why I waited so long. Better Homes and Gardens kind of “outed” me, but that’s ok. I’ve come to terms with it now. I think. 🙂
3. Who is disgusted by noodles and gum? Yup. Me. Don’t eat either one and come pretty close to vomiting at the thought of them. And no—not even mac and cheese. Moving on…gonna throw up.
4. Who did not have a traditional wedding? Thrifty
5. Who had to go to the hospital after painting her bathroom? Aside from labor, it was the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. I was laying across the toilet—with paintbrush in hand—when my husband came to save me. After a muscle relaxer shot (official name right there), I felt muuuuch better.
Thrifty Decor Chick Quiz:
1. Which one of us has read Romeo and Juliet 72 times? I’m a high school English teacher. ‘Nuff said, right?
2. Who loves ranch dressing on pizza (and everything)? Thrifty. Again—she’s a weirdo.
3. Which girl loved high school more than college? Thrifty. I didn’t love either one.
4. Who had a man as her “maid of honor” in her wedding? My first cousin who I grew up with is also my best friend. It was a no-brainer that he would stand up with me. I had to balk some traditionalists in my husband’s family, but I’ve never regretted that decision.
5.Which one of us has six siblings? Thrifty. Woah.
Well, now that we all know how very weird the two of us are, are you ready to find out who won the $100 buckaroos to TARGET?!
Meg at Hosanna Made Congratulations!!
Thanks again for playing along!!
Kim @ Plumberry Pie says
seriously, your friends just found out?! crazy! I kind of get it. I only told certain people and finally told my co-room mom, then she “outed” me to everyone else;). But I kind of need to tell someone because I’m such an itty bitty baby blog. Someone’s gotta come over and read:).
Congrats to Meg! A fun quiz ~
Kristen @ More Than Mulberries says
Um, ew. Gum is DISGUSTING. Like gross, never, no way, no how.
I knew I liked you, now I like you more.