Well what d’ya know? Here on a Wednesday! Tapping back into my Midweek Mentions that you seem to like!
This time of year always has me finding things that bring comfort. Blankets, textural items…and a wine tumbler.
1. Did you hear the word? Crocs. They’re making a comeback, people! My daughter received the gray pair above. She wears them for softball tournaments so she doesn’t have to wear her cleats all the time. Just trust me–they’re back.
2. That stunning picture with the beautiful view? I shared it on Instagram this week, and I think it’s safe to say people agreed with me. It’s beyond beautiful, and I would LOVE to look at that view every day!
3. I’m on the hunt for throw pillows. The problem here is that I’m always on the hunt for pillows. I like pillows on beds; I like pillows for guests; I like inside pillows; I like outside pillows! It’s a never-ending battle that eats at my inner core on a daily basis. I’m sure there’s therapy for it somewhere. These pillows from Etsy caught my eye–especially because they’re affordable!
4. Speaking of therapy…I received one of these wine tumblers from a student for Christmas (funny in itself!), and I love it! I’m not a huge drinker, but I have to have my drinks cold! Score 1 student!
5. And I’m pretty sure I saved the best for last. I stumbled on these jeans/jeggings/leggings from Old Navy, and they changed my life. Now four women that I work with have the same jeans because we’re so in love! They have a BAND at the waist, people! Old Navy Rockstar Jeans for President? Yes. Here’s my vote.
So there’s what I’m eyeing and buying this week! Hopefully you enjoyed a little virtual eye candy yourself. 🙂
**Some affiliate links used