Things I learned on our family vacation:
1. Gas station cappuccinos are from heaven.
2. Gas station toilets are from hell.
3. I really love being around my husband.
4. I can go 9 days without shopping.
5. I can’t go 9 minutes without thinking about shopping.
6. Walt Disney World is SO not just for children. (Notice my husband dragging the kids.)
7. Walt Disney died a ga-jillionnaire.
9. Fish creep me out.
10. Kentucky at 3:47 in the morning creeps me out.
11. I have the most well-behaved kids on the planet. 12. I have the most beautiful kids on the planet.
13. I took a kick-ass picture of the castle. I’m sorry. Would you look at that?
14. There is no place like home.