Otherwise known as “the moment I fell in love with Europe.” Believe me–the list of beautiful places grew with each stop, but this is where it began. Heidelberg made us gasp. We. loved. it. I think it had something to do with the time of day we arrived. I just feel like the view anywhere is always prettiest toward the evening. But that’s just me. Here we go!
1. We saw the largest wine barrel in the world. I have a LOT of friends who would like to have this in their home. Since I’m not much of a drinker, I would prefer a chocolate milk barrel, but this was really impressive!
2. I want to get married at Heidelberg castle.
Picture my groom in my best friend’s place. Go ahead! I keep doing it.
And while you’re doing that, you might as well picture me looking like this. I am.
3. I frolicked in the hills of Heidelberg at dusk. Sounds romantic, eh? Let’s imagine it was–instead of the awkwardness that really happened.
4. I’ve decided that any place with cobblestone streets and outdoor umbrellas is where I want to sit for hours. The rolling hills and castle view don’t hurt.
4.5. Especially if it includes these yummies…
5. Apparently, I’m a “bar person” when the bars look like this.
And how ’bout a couple more for good measure…