I know. I’ve been MIA. Between my “real” job and some behind the scenes work, blogging had to suffer. Sorry. How ‘bout I make it up to you?
Stuff is starting to happen with Haven, and we are ready to shout it from the rooftops. You don’t have a ticket yet? Uhhhh….you’re gonna want one now! You know these people, right?
Well, somehow we bribed them blackmailed them convinced John and Sherry to be our keynote speakers at the conference. YEAH, we did!
The news doesn’t stop there. We’re also starting to map out our class schedules, and we confirmed some HEAVY hitters for our speakers. Ya ready?
And finally, we’ve been mapping out what classes we’re going to offer. Obviously, this is subject to change, but here’s where we are now. Crazy good stuff, I tell ya.
- Brave it Off Auto: Photography Workshop
- Pimp Your Photos: Photo Editing and Styling
- Laminate, Wood, & MDF, OH MY: Furniture Painting Tips for Beginners
- Beyond the Basics: Advanced Furniture Painting Techniques
- Go Ahead & Let Your Slip Show: Basics of Slipcovering
- Frugally Fabu-less Decorating: Introduction to Thrifty Shopping
- Power Tools for Divas: An Introduction to how to properly and safely use power tools like a pro.
- Just Build It: Introduction to Carpentry and Woodworking with Ana White!
- Build-a-Room: Basics in Room Design
- I Like Big Blogs: Tips on Growing your Blog
- Meet Me at the Water Cooler: The Importance in Using Social Media
- Hobby Gone Wild: How to Take Your Blog from a Hobby to a Business
- Walking the Tightrope: How to Achieve Balance in Family & Blogging
- Show Me the Money: The Ins, Outs, and Ethics of Blog Advertising
In case you’re wondering just how legit this conference really is, you might want to check out our sponsors page. Again—heavy hitters.
And finally…if you haven’t purchased a ticket, and this was just the information you needed, head on over! You can purchase them here!
Okay…I’ll be back. I promise. I actually got something done this weekend, and I’m ready to show you!